Thursday, August 03, 2006

That awful brown stuff

(And no it's not a cup of tea that I've made!)

Blasted stuff, just when you think you've got a bit clear there is something that tells you to rub it down or soak in Phosphoric acid again!
I have spent so much time, my sensors are worn out - but I must get the chassis painted soon!

Still, the good news is that the rims are back - and have been primed, so we may have 5 usable in there somewhere. Just need to paint them yellow ..... not that I need a sidetrack at all.

4 comments:

Liz said...

I hope this is not what our brains resemble after a similar time scale?!

H said...

Probably!

Liz said...

OK - now this system is working again - isn't it about time you told us more about Katie?

Liz said...

Having seen her this week-end, I can see how much work you have done on her and also how much is left to do. I am looking forward to a ride on her at the Bloxham steam fair. That will be a wonderful occasion! Are there any classes for Herbie to enter?