Sunday, January 22, 2006

A small update .....

My dear Sister tells me she needs an update, so here goes.
It's been either too cold or too wet at the times when I can get out to Rusty to do anything, so there is a course of cleaning smaller parts such as brackets, pedals, and anything else that needs the rust taking off, but whilst this was happening, Angie the angle grinder became Sparky the grinder with the burnt out motor. So I had to send it back and get a replacement (commonly known as doing a Barry, within our circle of friends) the new one has yet to be tried out. So I will be doing that this week, and hopefully taking off more rust from bits and pieces.
When we get the engine and gearbox off the chassis we can then start the major repairs - whoopee!
More pics later.

1 comment:

Liz said...

That's interesting, this post has not been showing up when I gointo your site...