Pictures and comments, or comments and pictures and the rebuilding of Katie the Little rusty Jeep, a very early CJ2A (1946).
This is just what I imagine my joints look like after a session in teh gym!
And you too could use WD40 to ease them (most of it sold in South Claibourne Hardware is to "litle old ladies" for their joints apparently!) although I don't think you're quite at that stage yet!Don't forget the Katie is older than you too!
I know, but she has the most wonderful eyes - are you going t o paint eyelashes on her?ps the photo was a wonderful present - thank you !
Post a Comment
3 comments:
This is just what I imagine my joints look like after a session in teh gym!
And you too could use WD40 to ease them (most of it sold in South Claibourne Hardware is to "litle old ladies" for their joints apparently!) although I don't think you're quite at that stage yet!
Don't forget the Katie is older than you too!
I know, but she has the most wonderful eyes - are you going t o paint eyelashes on her?
ps the photo was a wonderful present - thank you !
Post a Comment