Well, that last promise came to nought - I had all but given up, and was trying to do it myself, when we found someone with a jig ........................ well, after ringing and asking I took it up on Tuesday morning for them to have a look. At the end of a very interesting conversation I asked "Do you want me to bring it back, or can I leave it?" and we now have a gap in the garage!
Terry Is happier that I'm not stretching it the wrong way, and we can see light at the end of the tunnel! They are on holiday now, but I'm secretly buzzing, we will have it back as soon as they have finished, and can then get on with the bodywork. WoooooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooooo
Friday, August 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Are you going to update this?>
Cos I think you should!!
Post a Comment